It's the 2nd loss in a row for Chelsea in pre-season and Antonio Conte is not a happy man.
Victory over Chelsea made it three ICC wins out of three for Inter and Spalletti was satisfied with his side's preparations for the new campaign.
Alvaro Morata started his first game for the Blues following his £60m move from Real Madrid and he looked lively throughout despite not scoring.
Perisic then doubled Inter's lead in the 53rd minute, the reported Manchester United target firing across Courtois and into the bottom-right corner after being played in by Jovetic.
Kondogbia receives a simple pass near the halfway line with plenty of time...
"It's hard for the team and playing against Chelsea and Bayern is not easy", the Italian said.
Afghanistan: Taliban overrun 2 districts
Afghan officials confirmed at least 82 Taliban and 11 policemen were killed in clashes in Helmand since Wednesday. Various reports said 20-30 of the villagers were later released or escaped and that about 33 remain in captivity.
Next Sunday's Community Shield with Arsenal will be the next gauge of Chelsea's progress towards their best form and Conte will be eager to see an improvement at both ends of the field at Wembley, before the new league season gets underway.
Inter have also been at risk of losing another winger in the shape of Ivan Perisic, with Manchester United interested in the Croatia worldwide.
Inter sub Joao Mario should have made it 3-0 from Perisic's unselfish pass, but his low effort was saved by the boot of Courtois.
"There were a lot of games close together, however, so I am not sure if we want to repeat that next year but I would love to come back to Singapore with my family for sure".
One of the most outrageous own goals ever scored was not enough to prevent Chelsea ending their pre-season tour with another defeat.
With Chelsea 2-0 down and seemingly out of the contest, the Frenchman threw the English side a lifeline in the most freaky fashion, lobbing his own goalkeeper Daniele Padelli from all of 40 yards with a miscued back-pass.
- E-cigarettes May Help Smokers Quit The Nasty Habit
- Cal Fire: Mariposa residents' return home 'being planned'
- President Donald Trump commends the Navy's new aircraft carrier
- Spurs Boss Says Premier League Transfer Spending Not Sustainable
- WhatsApp has 1bn daily active users globally
- What does a partial solar eclipse mean for Delmarva?
- Social media crash suspect Obdulia Sanchez plead not guilty
- Barbara Sinatra dead at 90
- Microsoft Unveils New 'Madden NFL 18' Xbox One S Bundle
- In US first, scientists edit genes of human embryos