The police officials told Mirror that forces launched a cordon and search operation in Tahab after receiving intelligence inputs about the presence of three terrorists in the area.
Two militants were killed early on Sunday in an encounter between security forces and militants in Pulwama districts of Jammu and Kashmir.
Authorities suspended internet services in Pulwama district following the killings, KMS reported.
Reince Priebus Defends POTUS' Firing, Assures Wolf Blitzer: "I'm On Team Trump"
Trump hired Anthony Scaramucci over Priebus's objections and Scaramucci reports directly to the president. When asked what Priebus said during the flight, King said, "Good poker face, showed nothing".
However, local sources identified the killed militants as Shakir Ahmad, a resident of Gulzarpora Pulwama and Shabir Ahmad, a resident of Mehend Bijbehara area of Anantnag. Two militants were down and eliminated by Security Forces and situation is undercontrolled, as said by "S.P. Vaid - Director General Of Police, Jammu & Kashmir".
As the news about the killings spread, people took to streets in Samboora and Tahab for protest against the barbaric act. Six protesters have been injured when they clashed with Indian Armed Forces. More than 110 militants have been killed so far this year, which is highest in the last eight years.
- Watch the New 'Game of Thrones' Comic-Con Trailer
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Set Streaming Record
- Geoffrey Kondogbia scores the GREATEST own goal of all time against Chelsea
- Social media crash suspect Obdulia Sanchez plead not guilty
- Pakistani parliament to elect new prime minister on Tuesday
- Germany: 1 dead, 4 wounded in knife attack at Hamburg market
- Cowboys release Lucky Whitehead after arrest
- Microsoft Unveils New 'Madden NFL 18' Xbox One S Bundle
- Indian women's team felicitated in New Delhi for World Cup performance
- Russian and Chinese Governments Crack Down on iOS VPNs