Energy was expected to have the highest annual rate of inflation at 2.2% in July compared with 1.9% in June, followed by services at 1.5%.
The ECB seeks price stability in the eurozone by maintaining inflation rates below, but close to, two per cent over the medium term.
Strategists at Morgan Stanley cautioned that a 10 percent rise in the euro could knock 5 to 8 percent off Euro zone earnings and shave about 0.7 percentage points off regional GDP growth a year later as exports fall.
Eurozone unemployment rate decreased in June to the lowest level in more than eight years, figures from Eurostat showed Monday.
WhatsApp has 1bn daily active users globally
WhatsApp has over 200 million users in India, and given the popularity of the app, it will likely continue to grow in the market. Other than that, rumors have it, the Android version of WhatsApp is likely to introduce yet another interesting feature.
Five years ago, European Central Bank President Mario Draghi pledged to do "whatever it takes" to save the euro.
The findings of the latest poll are in line with a separate Reuters survey of economists published earlier in July, which showed expectations for euro zone growth was strong and a reduction in policy accommodation was in the pipeline [ECB/INT]. The highest were Greece (21.7%) and Spain (17.1%). UniCredit on Thursday raised its forecast for the euro-dollar rate to $1.20 for the end of the year and an "equilibrium" rate of $1.25 for end-2018, from $1.14 and $1.18 respectively before.
Since the start of the year, with the exception of February, the euro has ended the month on a positive note.
Outside Europe, U.S. monthly jobs data for July on Friday is likely to be the key figure for economists and the Federal Reserve, whose policy-setters next meet on September 19-20. Doubts over Donald Trump's ability to push through any sort of meaningful policy changes and a pushing back of expectations for Federal Reserve rate hikes has now seen the Dollar index relinquish nearly 9% of its value since the beginning of March alone. The auto industry has rebounded, with June registrations across the wider European Union close to those of June 2007, before the global financial crisis.
- Geoffrey Kondogbia scores the GREATEST own goal of all time against Chelsea
- E-cigarettes May Help Smokers Quit The Nasty Habit
- Pakistani parliament to elect new prime minister on Tuesday
- Katie Ledecky wins 5th gold medal at World Championships
- Senate slaps new sanctions on Russian Federation , putting Trump in corner
- Reince Priebus Defends POTUS' Firing, Assures Wolf Blitzer: "I'm On Team Trump"
- European Union states compete to host London-based agencies after Brexit
- Star Party: Learn how to safely see upcoming solar eclipse
- Senate Judiciary Committee subpoenas Paul Manafort to testify in Russian Federation probe
- Spurs Boss Says Premier League Transfer Spending Not Sustainable