Some observers said Trump intentionally released the encouraging news about the US$30 billion investment simply to encourage the small-business leaders.
"The historic $10 billion investment Foxconn is making in Wisconsin is a clear sign that businesses around the world are recognizing the many benefits of establishing operations in our state,"Walker said".
Trump says Foxconn CEO Terry Gou told him "off the record" that the Taiwanese company may end up investing $30 billion.
"He told me off the record he thinks he may go US$30 billion".
Foxconn reiterated in a statement Wednesday that the Wisconsin plant "will be the first of a series of facilities we will be building in several states". "We will provide an update as soon as we have finalized those plans". "Think of this. He may go US$30 billion investment, but he told me that off the record so I promised I wouldn't tell anyone", he said to laughs from the audience. "We have not yet announced our investment plans for other sites".
Samsung and Anritsu claim 1.2 Gbps with 6 carrier aggregation
The 3GPP now defines carrier aggregation as a maximum of five component carriers, each having up to 20 megahertz of bandwidth. CA ( carrier aggregation ) is technology that realizes wide bandwidth by grouping multiple frequency bands into one.
Asian electronics giant Foxconn is considering investing at a second site in Wisconsin - this one in Dane County, according to a half dozen knowledgeable sources.
Wisconsin's top economic development official Mark Hogan said Wisconsin had to be competitive with other states also trying to land the plant.
Foxconn hopes to open the plant by 2020 with 3,000 workers that could grow to 13,000 over six years. Some Democrats and others have questioned whether the incentives are too much, while also raising concerns about the proposed waiving of state environmental permit requirements and other regulations to speed up construction.
Under the deal, most of the $3 billion in tax breaks would be tied to Foxconn delivering on its investment and job creation promises.
"We've got to be very real about what this actually means for Wisconsin taxpayers", Pocan said.
- Senate slaps new sanctions on Russian Federation , putting Trump in corner
- In US first, scientists edit genes of human embryos
- Pakistani parliament to elect new prime minister on Tuesday
- Become a 'citizen scientist' to help NASA collect data during eclipse
- Geoffrey Kondogbia scores the GREATEST own goal of all time against Chelsea
- Kelly Told Sessions His Job Is Safe Despite Trump's Public Anger
- Reince Priebus Defends POTUS' Firing, Assures Wolf Blitzer: "I'm On Team Trump"
- Critics: Trump's Crafting of Response to Russia Meeting Is 'Obstruction of Justice'
- Germany: 1 dead, 4 wounded in knife attack at Hamburg market
- United Kingdom government criticizes utility's gas price hike