Burning debris can be seen falling from the Torch Tower in videos uploaded to social media by shocked onlookers.
The Torch Tower in Dubai was engulfed in a massive fire late Thursday.
Dubai's Civil Defense announced at about 3:30 am local time that firefighters had brought the blaze under control. When it was already declared as "fire out", the authorities shared a picture of the blackened and charred tower.
The Emirate changed its building regulations as a result, making illegal the external cladding that is thought to exacerbate fires.
The flammable aluminium composite panels used to clad the tower were blamed for the rapid spread of the 2015 fire.
It was also reported in The Guardian that the said building was safely evacuated as no reports came out that someone got injured.
Samsung and Anritsu claim 1.2 Gbps with 6 carrier aggregation
The 3GPP now defines carrier aggregation as a maximum of five component carriers, each having up to 20 megahertz of bandwidth. CA ( carrier aggregation ) is technology that realizes wide bandwidth by grouping multiple frequency bands into one.
"Cooling operations are underway", Dubai's official media office said via Twitter.
"I have a friend who is out of town who said I can stay at his place". This is incidentally the second blaze to hit the skyscraper in as many years.
Authorities in Dubai say they have put out a multistory blaze that engulfed one of the world's tallest residential skyscrapers shortly after midnight, affecting more than 40 floors.
Under Dubai's new fire and safety code, builders are required "to ensure that the flammability of the cladding is as close to zero as possible".
Dubai is one of seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE), a Gulf Arab trade and investment hub.
Last April, a fire broke out in a residential complex under construction in the centre of Dubai.
Shortly before the celebrations of the new year 2016, a fire spectacular was declared in a luxury hotel located in front of Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world (828 m), where should be learned from powerful fireworks.
- United Kingdom government criticizes utility's gas price hike
- Critics: Trump's Crafting of Response to Russia Meeting Is 'Obstruction of Justice'
- Geoffrey Kondogbia scores the GREATEST own goal of all time against Chelsea
- HTC Unveils Vive Standalone VR With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Paul Ryan expects Foxconn to build at more than one Wisconsin location
- New York Adds Five New Registered Organizations To Medical Marijuana Program
- European Union states compete to host London-based agencies after Brexit
- Two MLCs from SP resign, time it with Amit Shah arrival
- Star Party: Learn how to safely see upcoming solar eclipse
- Senate slaps new sanctions on Russian Federation , putting Trump in corner