Doctors said Kumars kidneys were not functioning properly. We want to see him walk out of that hospital, soon. This morning, she told PTI, "We have to pray he recovers soon".
It is known that Bollywood's veteran actor Dilip Kumar is not keeping well since a long time.
The actor is under the care of a team of senior doctors, including Dr Jalil Parkar and Dr Gokhale, at the hospital. He further said that he needs a dialysis. "Based on his recovery we will shift him back to the normal ward", added the doctor.
Michelle Carter deserves sympathy, not jail, says Amanda Knox
Roy's sister, Camdyn Roy, called him her "best friend" and "role model" and said she will always be haunted by his death. Roy's death is an unspeakable tragedy, and our deepest sympathies are with his family and friends; but while Mr.
The 94-year-old had been suffering from age-related ailments for the past few years. But he will be in the hospital today. Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu have been married since 1966.
Dilip Kumar was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday evening after he suffered dehydration and a urinary tract infection. Dilip Kumar, whose real name is Yusuf, is sitting and appearing stable albeit weaker than usual. In April a year ago, he was hospitalised with fever and nausea. His last film was Qila in 1998. Even the Government of India honoured the legendary actor with the Padma Bhushan in 1991, the Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 1994 and the Padma Vibhushan in 2015.
Dilip has worked in numerous superhit films like Aan, Daag, Madhumati, Paigham, Leader and Ram Aur Shyam, his cinematic gems range from the tragic story of Devdas, the historical love saga Mughal-E-Azam to the dacoit drama Ganga Jamuna.
- Katie Ledecky wins 5th gold medal at World Championships
- Paul Ryan expects Foxconn to build at more than one Wisconsin location
- Star Party: Learn how to safely see upcoming solar eclipse
- British model kidnapped in Italy and put up for auction online
- Indian women's team felicitated in New Delhi for World Cup performance
- Kelly Told Sessions His Job Is Safe Despite Trump's Public Anger
- Russian and Chinese Governments Crack Down on iOS VPNs
- Two MLCs from SP resign, time it with Amit Shah arrival
- Samsung and Anritsu claim 1.2 Gbps with 6 carrier aggregation
- European Union states compete to host London-based agencies after Brexit