Doctors said Kumars kidneys were not functioning properly. We want to see him walk out of that hospital, soon. This morning, she told PTI, "We have to pray he recovers soon".
It is known that Bollywood's veteran actor Dilip Kumar is not keeping well since a long time.
The actor is under the care of a team of senior doctors, including Dr Jalil Parkar and Dr Gokhale, at the hospital. He further said that he needs a dialysis. "Based on his recovery we will shift him back to the normal ward", added the doctor.
Kelly Told Sessions His Job Is Safe Despite Trump's Public Anger
At times last month, US President Donald Trump was slamming Attorney General Jeff Sessions daily on Twitter. "Time will well. His nomination to a federal judgeship was not confirmed primarily because of opposition from his own state's senior U.S.
The 94-year-old had been suffering from age-related ailments for the past few years. But he will be in the hospital today. Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu have been married since 1966.
Dilip Kumar was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday evening after he suffered dehydration and a urinary tract infection. Dilip Kumar, whose real name is Yusuf, is sitting and appearing stable albeit weaker than usual. In April a year ago, he was hospitalised with fever and nausea. His last film was Qila in 1998. Even the Government of India honoured the legendary actor with the Padma Bhushan in 1991, the Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 1994 and the Padma Vibhushan in 2015.
Dilip has worked in numerous superhit films like Aan, Daag, Madhumati, Paigham, Leader and Ram Aur Shyam, his cinematic gems range from the tragic story of Devdas, the historical love saga Mughal-E-Azam to the dacoit drama Ganga Jamuna.
- Senate slaps new sanctions on Russian Federation , putting Trump in corner
- Indian women's team felicitated in New Delhi for World Cup performance
- Samsung and Anritsu claim 1.2 Gbps with 6 carrier aggregation
- Cause Of Massive Fire In Dubai Tower Under Investigation
- Eurozone unemployment falls to lowest since February 2009
- Geoffrey Kondogbia scores the GREATEST own goal of all time against Chelsea
- Pakistani parliament to elect new prime minister on Tuesday
- Two MLCs from SP resign, time it with Amit Shah arrival
- Star Party: Learn how to safely see upcoming solar eclipse
- Two HM militants killed in Pulwama encounter