"With competition in the global smartphone space fiercer now than ever, we felt that this was the right time to reintroduce OLED displays in our mobile products", said Juno Cho, President, LG Electronics Mobile Communications.
In a move to counter Apple's next iPhone, LG is set to bring its new smartphone with a 6-inch OLED display. "It will implement optimal image algorithms to deliver 148 percent of the sRGB1 color space for digital images, and 109 percent of the DCI-P32 color space for digital cinema". It will also be the very first LG smartphone to feature an OLED FullVision display.
Donald Trump, frustrated by Afghan war, suggests firing United States commander
Speaking to The New York Times , he called General McMaster "a true public servant and a tremendous asset". The Trump administration is now weighing a reduction of USA military presence instead.
One highlight of the flagship V series from LG was its secondary display.
The LG G7 is expected to launch in January 2018, as usual, but LG will attempt to buffer out the remainder of 2017 with another release in the UK, USA and Europe in the form of the LG V30.
"The LG V30 won't be using just any old OLED screen", notes SlashGear. That's because the design will be similar and LG will likely ditch the second screen in favor of an edge-to-edge display. An image was recently teased on Twitter showing an LG smartphone together with the LG V20 and a Samsung Galaxy S8. The 6.0-inch display will also have Corning Gorilla 5 protection. LG is an old player in this game and is not new to such fresh features. The company says the panel is ideal for VR apps and supports HDR10. It will be also featuring Bang & Olufsen audio system, but there is no confirmation on whether the LG V30 will feature B&O speakers or an audio chip. Combined with thin bezels as part of its FullVision branding, this will be LG's largest display in four years while the actual body will be smaller than its predecessor. LG V30 has further been tipped to be offered in 32 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB storage capacities. More bendable than regular glass-based OLED, P-OLED is often used when the screen requires some curves.
- Cause Of Massive Fire In Dubai Tower Under Investigation
- The Big Risk in Tesla's Model 3 Launch
- Veteran Actress Saira Banu Talks About Huband Dilip Kumar's Health
- Senate slaps new sanctions on Russian Federation , putting Trump in corner
- Prince Philip honored as he hosts final public event
- HTC Unveils Vive Standalone VR With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Two MLCs from SP resign, time it with Amit Shah arrival
- Two HM militants killed in Pulwama encounter
- Michelle Carter deserves sympathy, not jail, says Amanda Knox
- Paul Ryan expects Foxconn to build at more than one Wisconsin location