"He didn't come to practice today". We do not know why.
The 20-year-old is a reported target for Barcelona, along with Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho, as the Spanish club aim to find a replacement for Neymar following his £198m move to Paris Saint-Germain.
Dembele enjoyed a strong debut season for the Bundesliga giants after moving from Rennes for about 15 million euros.
There have been several reports of Barcelona doing their best to lure the French global to replace Neymar but the asking price of Dortmund has scared the directors of the Catalan club away.
Meanwhile, Dortmund manager Peter Bosz said France worldwide Dembele was absent from training on Thursday, per Ed Aarons of The Guardian, as speculation continues that the attacker will eventually move to the Camp Nou this summer.
Dortmund manager Peter Bosz confirmed that Dembele did not attend Dortmund's training session and revealed the club tried and failed to contact him.
Paul Ryan expects Foxconn to build at more than one Wisconsin location
Wisconsin's top economic development official Mark Hogan said Wisconsin had to be competitive with other states also trying to land the plant.
"As there is no other offer from FC Barcelona until now, the transfer of Dembele to Barcelona isn't likely".
Dembele was a no-show for training as Dortmund prepared for their DFB-Pokal first-round encounter with minnows Rielasingen-Arlen, and news of Barcelona's firm interest may explain his rebellion.
"I talked to Dembele yesterday [Wednesday]".
Should Dortmund allow Dembele to move to La Liga ahead of the new season?
Dembele made a courageous decision last summer to resist the advances of Barca and Madrid to move to Dortmund from Rennes and ensure his development wouldn't be restricted by a lack of game time. "I hope nothing serious happened".
- Girl's body found after mother crashes vehicle on way to Buffalo
- Seth Rich family just wants murder conspiracy 'to go away'
- Montreal Sets Up Temporary Shelters To Handle Influx Of Asylum Seekers
- Kelly Told Sessions His Job Is Safe Despite Trump's Public Anger
- Guam's residents concerned but have faith in US military
- Taylor Swift groping trial delayed by judge
- Jadeja valuable for team, says skipper Kohli
- Memo on women crossed line, offensive: Google CEO Sundar Pichai
- Taylor Swift expected to testify in photo grope case
- Kylie Celebrates Turning 20 With Some Sexy Bikini Selfies