"He didn't come to practice today". We do not know why.
The 20-year-old is a reported target for Barcelona, along with Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho, as the Spanish club aim to find a replacement for Neymar following his £198m move to Paris Saint-Germain.
Dembele enjoyed a strong debut season for the Bundesliga giants after moving from Rennes for about 15 million euros.
There have been several reports of Barcelona doing their best to lure the French global to replace Neymar but the asking price of Dortmund has scared the directors of the Catalan club away.
Meanwhile, Dortmund manager Peter Bosz said France worldwide Dembele was absent from training on Thursday, per Ed Aarons of The Guardian, as speculation continues that the attacker will eventually move to the Camp Nou this summer.
Dortmund manager Peter Bosz confirmed that Dembele did not attend Dortmund's training session and revealed the club tried and failed to contact him.
Montreal Sets Up Temporary Shelters To Handle Influx Of Asylum Seekers
The majority of them, 3,350, crossed into Quebec, while 646 crossed into Manitoba, and 332 people crossed into British Columbia. In the first half of 2017, more than 4,300 asylum seekers walked across the US border into Canada.
"As there is no other offer from FC Barcelona until now, the transfer of Dembele to Barcelona isn't likely".
Dembele was a no-show for training as Dortmund prepared for their DFB-Pokal first-round encounter with minnows Rielasingen-Arlen, and news of Barcelona's firm interest may explain his rebellion.
"I talked to Dembele yesterday [Wednesday]".
Should Dortmund allow Dembele to move to La Liga ahead of the new season?
Dembele made a courageous decision last summer to resist the advances of Barca and Madrid to move to Dortmund from Rennes and ensure his development wouldn't be restricted by a lack of game time. "I hope nothing serious happened".
- Kelly Told Sessions His Job Is Safe Despite Trump's Public Anger
- British model kidnapped in Italy and put up for auction online
- Kenya on a knife edge ahead of high-stakes elections
- Donald Trump, frustrated by Afghan war, suggests firing United States commander
- Kylie Celebrates Turning 20 With Some Sexy Bikini Selfies
- U.S. military bases can now shoot down private drones
- NASA warns: Keep a wary eye on those glasses
- Seth Rich family just wants murder conspiracy 'to go away'
- Memo on women crossed line, offensive: Google CEO Sundar Pichai
- LG V30 will be Featuring 6 Inches P-OLED Display, Officially Anounced