The Bills sent former second-round pick Ronald Darby to Philadelphia in the deal, which also saw the Bills get a 2018 third-round pick. On the heels of their preseason opener, the Bills dealt top cornerback Ronald Darby in exchange for WR Jordan Matthews and a third-round pick in the 2018 National Football League draft.
That was reflected in the reaction of some of the players on Twitter when the trade was announced.
The trade gives Buffalo two first and second round draft picks in 2018, ammunition for a front office that has been non-committal on starting quarterback Tyrod Taylor. While posting 60 receptions on 95 targets, he also produced 1,047 yards and nine touchdowns, both of which still serve as single-season career-high marks. Last season, Watkins played in just eight games and totaled 430 yards and two scores on 28 catches. However, Watkins was hobbled over the 2016 season with a foot injury.
LG V30 will be Featuring 6 Inches P-OLED Display, Officially Anounced
That's because the design will be similar and LG will likely ditch the second screen in favor of an edge-to-edge display. An image was recently teased on Twitter showing an LG smartphone together with the LG V20 and a Samsung Galaxy S8 .
The Bills never bottomed out as badly as the Browns in recent years, but Buffalo's impressive stash of draft selections rivals that of Cleveland, which is in full-blown rebuilding mode. Roseman talked about his cornerback group now, and how young it is with Sidney Jones 21, Darby, Jalen Mills and Rasul Douglas 23, and C.J. Smith 24.
We've heard rumblings about Matthews being traded all offseason, but I don't think anyone expected the Bills to be the team to jump on him, especially when they signed Anquan Boldin just last week. He had 121 tackles, 32 passes defensed, three tackles for loss, and two interceptions with the Bills. Nelson Agholor, the Eagles' first-round draft pick in 2015, has been a standout during training camp after two disappointing seasons. A three-time Atlantic Coast Conference champion, Darby was named the ACC Defensive Rookie of the Year as a freshman in 2012 and helped the Seminoles win the BCS National Championship in 2013. It never gets any easier in this business because however good he is as a player, he's a better person.
- American professor, Oxford employee arrested over brutal U.S. killing
- Manhunt in Missouri for Driver Who Fatally Shot Police Officer
- Donald Trump, frustrated by Afghan war, suggests firing United States commander
- Kenya on a knife edge ahead of high-stakes elections
- U.S. military bases can now shoot down private drones
- Million-dollar Powerball ticket sold in the Heights
- Regional diplomats reject Venezuela's assembly
- Kylie Celebrates Turning 20 With Some Sexy Bikini Selfies
- Taylor Swift groping trial delayed by judge
- Girl's body found after mother crashes vehicle on way to Buffalo