Mega Millions said three tickets won the game's second prize. This was the fifth largest prize in the game's 15 year history.
Only one ticket in the country matched all six numbers in the Friday night drawing for the largest jackpot in IL history.
The restaurant, located at 12658 S. Harlem Ave., will receive a $500,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket, which was a Quick Pick. The ticket is worth an estimated $393 million or $247 million in cash. These winners were reported to be from Washington, California, and Ohio. It's the first jackpot victor in Mega Millions since April 28.
1641st victim of 9/11 attack identified almost 16 years later
In 2013, authorities sifted through truckloads of debris unearthed by construction crews who were working on rebuilding the site. Remains of 1,641 victims have been identified thus far, meaning that 40% of other victims were never identified or found.
That is the 14th largest jackpot in Powerball's history.
The jackpot will reset to $15 million for the next draw on August 15. Meanwhile the Powerball jackpot also keeps climbing for Saturday night's drawing. This was after another California man Jack Freney won $191 million a few months earlier. All said, there is no denying the fact that the odds of winning a Mega Millions jackpot remain extremely low - one in about 258.9 million for Mega Millions. You have a higher chance of receiving an Oscar, winning an Olympic gold medal or seeing two albino dolphins (such as Pinky) at one time.
- Montreal Sets Up Temporary Shelters To Handle Influx Of Asylum Seekers
- U.S. military bases can now shoot down private drones
- Markets Right Now: Stocks drift lower on Wall Street
- 'Star Wars' The Last Jedi: Leia's battles continue amidst grief and loss
- Manhunt in Missouri for Driver Who Fatally Shot Police Officer
- Girl's body found after mother crashes vehicle on way to Buffalo
- Knife-wielding man at Eiffel Tower arrested
- Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller Has Requested White House Documents On Michael Flynn
- Taylor Swift groping trial delayed by judge
- Kylie Celebrates Turning 20 With Some Sexy Bikini Selfies