Mega Millions said three tickets won the game's second prize. This was the fifth largest prize in the game's 15 year history.
Only one ticket in the country matched all six numbers in the Friday night drawing for the largest jackpot in IL history.
The restaurant, located at 12658 S. Harlem Ave., will receive a $500,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket, which was a Quick Pick. The ticket is worth an estimated $393 million or $247 million in cash. These winners were reported to be from Washington, California, and Ohio. It's the first jackpot victor in Mega Millions since April 28.
Dortmund boss: Dembele missed training today, we can't reach him
Dembele enjoyed a strong debut season for the Bundesliga giants after moving from Rennes for about 15 million euros . "He didn't come to practice today".
That is the 14th largest jackpot in Powerball's history.
The jackpot will reset to $15 million for the next draw on August 15. Meanwhile the Powerball jackpot also keeps climbing for Saturday night's drawing. This was after another California man Jack Freney won $191 million a few months earlier. All said, there is no denying the fact that the odds of winning a Mega Millions jackpot remain extremely low - one in about 258.9 million for Mega Millions. You have a higher chance of receiving an Oscar, winning an Olympic gold medal or seeing two albino dolphins (such as Pinky) at one time.
- Kenya on a knife edge ahead of high-stakes elections
- No Man's Sky Update Adds Multiplayer, 30 Extra Hours of Story
- Philadelphia Eagles trade WR Jordan Matthews and draft pick for Bills cornerback
- Tropical Storm Gert expected to strengthen, timing here
- Venezuela Constituent Assembly ratifies Nicolas Maduro as President
- Memo on women crossed line, offensive: Google CEO Sundar Pichai
- LG V30 will be Featuring 6 Inches P-OLED Display, Officially Anounced
- 'Star Wars' The Last Jedi: Leia's battles continue amidst grief and loss
- Guam's residents concerned but have faith in US military
- Girl's body found after mother crashes vehicle on way to Buffalo