As of the last advisory Tropical Depression Eight was located about 310 miles north-northeast of the southeastern Bahamas and was moving to the north-northwest at 14 mph. Tropical Depression 8 (TD 8) formed from what was Invest 99L Saturday evening around 10 PM CDT.
99L is now moving northwest and might gather strength as upper-level winds become more favorable for its development over the weekend.
The depression is expected to develop into a tropical storm on Sunday.
Tom Cruise injured while doing a stunt for 'Mission Impossible 6'
David Ellison told Collider : "What Tom is doing in this movie I believe will top anything that's come before. He said that's why he does it; it's all about entertaining an audience and it makes the movie better".
The low is forecast to move northwestward and then northward through the weekend, and then turn to the northeast away from the United States early next week. We are a few weeks from the height of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, which is around September 10th.
The chance of formation over the next two day is at 60%, and 70% over the next five days.
The next named storm that forms in the Atlantic will be Gert.
- Venezuela Constituent Assembly ratifies Nicolas Maduro as President
- 1641st victim of 9/11 attack identified almost 16 years later
- 'Star Wars' The Last Jedi: Leia's battles continue amidst grief and loss
- Taylor Swift expected to testify in photo grope case
- U.S. military bases can now shoot down private drones
- Penticton MLA responds to Clark resignation
- Knife-wielding man at Eiffel Tower arrested
- LG V30 will be Featuring 6 Inches P-OLED Display, Officially Anounced
- Montreal Sets Up Temporary Shelters To Handle Influx Of Asylum Seekers
- Guam's residents concerned but have faith in US military