As of the last advisory Tropical Depression Eight was located about 310 miles north-northeast of the southeastern Bahamas and was moving to the north-northwest at 14 mph. Tropical Depression 8 (TD 8) formed from what was Invest 99L Saturday evening around 10 PM CDT.
99L is now moving northwest and might gather strength as upper-level winds become more favorable for its development over the weekend.
The depression is expected to develop into a tropical storm on Sunday.
Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller Has Requested White House Documents On Michael Flynn
Although it is not seeking an injunction, this request, if its existence is confirmed, would be a new signal that the investigation led by Mr.
The low is forecast to move northwestward and then northward through the weekend, and then turn to the northeast away from the United States early next week. We are a few weeks from the height of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, which is around September 10th.
The chance of formation over the next two day is at 60%, and 70% over the next five days.
The next named storm that forms in the Atlantic will be Gert.
- Mega Millions $393 million winning ticket sold in IL
- Kylie Celebrates Turning 20 With Some Sexy Bikini Selfies
- Warning to China? USA launches Destroyer as North Korea row escalates
- Philadelphia Eagles trade WR Jordan Matthews and draft pick for Bills cornerback
- Regional diplomats reject Venezuela's assembly
- Taylor Swift expected to testify in photo grope case
- Knife-wielding man at Eiffel Tower arrested
- Penticton MLA responds to Clark resignation
- Memo on women crossed line, offensive: Google CEO Sundar Pichai
- Manhunt in Missouri for Driver Who Fatally Shot Police Officer