"Everyone has his own opinions and after that we are decide what is best to make our club stronger".
"But if we have to stay with the players we have right now, then we're happy - just as if someone comes then we're happy too. If that offer came in then we would sit down and talk to Jonny". "We try to do our best, sometimes it's possible, sometimes not".
'Every season I start believing my players are the best.
Manchester City showed interest in the 29-year-old Evans weeks ago to strengthen its defensive line with central defenders Vincent Kompany, Nicolas Otamendi and John Stones as regular players in the starting line-up.
However, Evans is keen on the move, which Pulis admitted.
"We don't want to sell Jonny and we don't need to sell him".
Guardiola denied that, if Evans or any new player is added, this will send a negative message to the club's academy players.
Heavy Rain, Mudslides Leave 300 Dead, 600 Missing In Sierra Leone
Freetown is hit each year by flooding during several months of rain, raising the risk of waterborne diseases such as cholera. The last major flood hit the country in 2015 when ten people were killed and thousands were left homeless.
City won 2-0 in their first league game of the season, against Brighton and Hove Albion. A move would also be beneficial for the player as he is more likely to be involved on a regular basis with Inter Milan and therefore boost his chances of being selected for the France national team in next year's World Cup in Russian Federation. "They have to win that situation".
'Kyle's wife is pregnant.
The right back did not travel to Girona for a friendly on Tuesday but will be available against Everton on Monday night.
"He played a few minutes in Girona so we are going to see", Guardiola said.
However, the Belgian, who is reportedly being monitored by Real and Barca, is back in training after having a knee operation during the off-season. He needs time and confidence.
City spent more than £200 million on players over the summer, with five major new arrivals for the first-team squad.
- Australian Newspapers Can't Stop Making Kiwi Jokes About Barnaby Joyce
- Scaramucci: Trump must own his initial failure to condemn neo-Nazis
- Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor betting preview
- Taylor Swift Allegedly Hacked After Being Cleared
- Home Depot Reported Better-than-Expected Q2 Financial Results
- Trump to speed up public-works permits
- 10-year-old rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Young Woman Missing Since 1 Month Found Safe in Bullock County, Alabama
- Virginia Police Aviation Commander Killed in Crash
- Charlottesville Doco Neo-Nazi Cries After He Learns He'll Be Arrested