(CNN) - It seems Taylor Swift may be about to reveal something big and "Swifties" - as her fans are affectionately called - suspect it's a new album.
Swift's most recent music was her "Fifty Shades Darker" contribution "I Don't Wanna Live Forever". The singer had posted hundreds of pictures from over the years including her at certain events and celebrating her Fourth of July party.
Taylor Swift Allegedly Hacked After Being Cleared
According to Pitchfork, Instagram has added a new option to their website and app, which allows users to increase their privacy on the app.
Swift, 27, was on Monday awarded the symbolic $1 in damages that she had sought after a federal jury in Denver found that a radio DJ had grabbed her bottom while posing for a photo with her in 2013. If she were actually sick of social media, though, she would pull a Solange and delete her accounts altogether, so I think this one is less likely. The wildly successful pop album was released in late October.
Some fans speculated on Friday that Swift, whose last album was the best-selling 1989 in 2014, may be clearing out her accounts before releasing new music.
Michael Moore Likens Trump Supporters to Enablers of Rapists
The rally and vigil after Moore's show was also a vigil for Heather Heyer , the woman who died in a auto attack August 12.
- 3 killed at Great Lakes Dragaway were known gang members
- West Brom reject shock £18 million Manchester City bid for Jonny Evans
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited A (NYSE:BABA) Trading Volume Significantly Higher
- Google Allo for Web Rolls Out for Android Only
- 10-year-old rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Virginia Police Aviation Commander Killed in Crash
- McGregor vs Mayweather: Safety fears over eight-ounce gloves
- South Africa's top cop confirms Grace Mugabe dodged court hearing
- South African rights group denounces Grace Mugabe immunity plans
- Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor betting preview