He said that neither Mr. Shah nor Mr. Yeddyurappa had any right to demand his resignation as the Income Tax officials were still verifying the records.
"He said that he expected no less than 200 seats in next year's elections".
Summary: BHOPAL: On BJP national president Amit Shah "s second-day here, the Madhya Pradesh Congress took out a march against alleged ruling BJP corruption". He was addressing a section of party workers at a convention hall at Nazarbad on August 16.
Bhartiya Janata Party president Amit Shah on Saturday addressed press conference in Bhopal during which he focused on corruption and black money.
Missing woman survives after weeks in the woods
She finally stumbled across a road at the edge of woodland in Midland, Alabama and was picked up by a passing motorist. WSFA reports that it all started when Theris said she was with two men who burglarized a hunting camp on July 17.
Shah anncounced this during an informal chat with journalists at the residence of state legislative affairs minister Narottam Mishra, who hosted a lunch for him.
"Today, we have a majority government at the Centre with 330 MPs, and we also have 1,387 MLAs in different states". "What couldn't be done in the last 50 years, we have done".
City BJP President Dr. B.H. Manjunath said that Amit Shah had given broad guidelines for the party to spring back to power and the entire party machinery was geared up to chalk out new strategy to defeat Congress in the 2018 polls. Leaders above the age of 75 can also contest the polls, he announced. "Madhya Pradesh me kisko rakhna hai, kisko nahi rakhna hai, ye CM ka adhikar hai", Shah said in response to a question on whether those above 75 would be denied tickets in the next Assembly elections or kept away from important positions.
- Uber Bows to Philippines Suspension After Show of Defiance
- Wall St extends losses on Trump policy worries
- Virginia Police Aviation Commander Killed in Crash
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited A (NYSE:BABA) Trading Volume Significantly Higher
- Sierra Leone begins burying hundreds of its dead
- Total Solar Eclipse Approaches: Be Prepared
- US, South Korea to begin military exercise from Monday
- South African rights group denounces Grace Mugabe immunity plans
- McGregor vs Mayweather: Safety fears over eight-ounce gloves
- Infosys Predicament: Vishal Sikka Vs Narayana Murthy