Freedom Eubanks, of Spartanburg, delivered Eclipse Alizabeth Eubanks at 8.04 am yesterday weighing 6 pounds, 3 ounces and measuring 19 inches long.
A mum who gave birth to her baby during the solar eclipse chose to mark the occasion by giving her a very fitting name.
On their way to the hospital, Freedom and husband Michael decided that if their daughter was born on the day of the eclipse, then that would be her name.
US, South Korea to begin military exercise from Monday
Williams (ret.) of the RAND Corporation, suggested Kim Jong-un may even launch a missile as a "defiant demonstration of might". The U.S. describes them as "defensive in nature", a term North Korean state media has dismissed as a "deceptive mask".
At first, she thought it was probably just another another false alarm, but the contractions soon grew stronger.
Freedom Eubanks told The Greenville News she though the labor pains she felt Monday were a false alarm - she wasn't due until September 3.
Ten other babies were born in Greenville Memorial Hospital, and each was given a sweet solar eclipse onesie to commemorate the special day.
"Welcome to the world, Eclipse".
- Man 'confessed to killing his sister and two cousins' while babysitting them
- 10-year-old rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Time's up: Big Ben silenced for 4 years as renovations start
- Ex-J&K CM Omar Abdullah irked at Modi's Kashmir remark
- Kyrgios fells Nadal at Cincinnati
- Amid tension along LAC army chief reaches Ladakh, President to visit Monday
- Politician apologizes for inflammatory statement about President Trump
- Guardiola comments on Jonny Evans to City rumours
- Wall St extends losses on Trump policy worries
- Taylor Swift Allegedly Hacked After Being Cleared