By virtue of Manchester United's Europa League victory, last season, the Premier League team has been awarded an extra spot in this season's Champions League, with United joining rivals City in pot two of tomorrow's draw at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco.
Completed the qualifying stage of the Champions League 2017-2018.
The group stages get underway on Tuesday 12 September and conclude on Wednesday 6 December with the fixtures split into six matchdays to be played on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. The final, which will be played at the Olympic Stadium in Kiev, Ukraine, is on May 26.
Wall St extends losses on Trump policy worries
Dollar a less attractive investment, encouraging investors to sell the Greenback against all major currencies . Others expressed concerns that delaying further rate hikes could push inflation higher into risky territory.
Celtic, meanwhile, could potentially be getting the above giants and one of Liverpool/Tottenham or Roma/Napoli, in a draw that would continue their rotten luck in group stage pairings.
Pot one contains the holders and champions of the highest-ranked European nations, while the three remaining pots are seeded by UEFA's co-efficient rankings.
The teams in each group cannot be drawn from the same pot nor can they pick another team from their own association.
At the moment, Real Madrid are the favourites* to be outwright winners at odds of 4/1, then Paris St-Germain 6/1, Bayern Munich 6/1, Barcelona 13/2, Manchester City 12/1, Chelsea 14/1, Man Utd, 14/1, Juventus 14/1 and Atletico Madrid 16/1.
- AIADMK merger likely today; DMK terms it 'BJP-engineered' move
- Sempra Energy to buy Oncor for $9.45n
- Eclipse baby shares her name with solar event
- WWE SmackDown results, recap: AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens, Bobby Roode debuts
- Politician apologizes for inflammatory statement about President Trump
- Iraqi forces launch assault to take back Tal Afar from Isis
- Train derails in Muzaffarnagar, at least 10 killed, says local official
- $417 Million Verdict in Johnson & Johnson Talcum Powder Lawsuit
- Hundreds Confess To Eating Human Flesh
- Barcelona takes legal action against Neymar for not fulfilling his contract