Tonino Lamborghini is the name of the company that makes luxury phones that wear the brand of the famous sports cars.
I can't say, nor can I even guess, because I doubt I'll ever see someone with Lamborghini's new Alpha - One smartphone. In 2015, it introduced the 88 Tauri and Antares, compared to which the Alpha-One is less extravagant in the looks, but it's still just as expensive, with a United States dollars 2,500 price tag. The luxury phone carries a hefty price tag as the Lamborghini cars. The luxury phone has only been released as a limited edition in specific luxury malls and stores in London and Dubai for now.
The premium auto maker said it had assembled the Alpha-One from the "finest materials, including handcrafted Italian leather and liquid alloy developed specifically to resist corrosion whilst remaining "lightweight". The luxury phone comes with dual-SIM support, an impressive 20-megapixel rear-facing camera with optical and digital stabilization, as well as Dolby dual speaker.
We're not sure who has enough money to burn that they'd it waste on "luxury" smartphones.
WWE SmackDown results, recap: AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens, Bobby Roode debuts
It seems like SmackDown is leading towards a Shane McMahon/Kevin Owens match, and this further pushed the show in that direction. However, Bryan said he was able to sign one of Kurt Angle's friends in exchange for " Raw " getting Jordan.
It has a 5.5-inch, QuadHD (2560x1440) AMOLED display, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of memory (and up to 128GB of expandable storage), a big, 3250mAh battery, and two cameras with 20MP at the back and 8MP at the front. "It will be a great opportunity to introduce Alpha-One to discerning consumers around the world and reinforce its premium smartphone image through a selected distribution".
The Alpha-One is not Lamborghini's first Android phone.
Sporting a design that is unarguably luxurious and sleek, the Alpha One has a premium look with a smooth, high-class finishing and a body encased in premium leather. The phone runs on Android Nougat and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.
- Taylor Swift announces new album 'Reputation' out November 10
- Eclipse baby shares her name with solar event
- Government on right track in J&K: Amit Shah
- Guardiola comments on Jonny Evans to City rumours
- Train derails in Muzaffarnagar, at least 10 killed, says local official
- Saudi Arabia Ready to Provide 7 Aircraft to Transport Qatari Hajj Pilgrims
- US, South Korea to begin military exercise from Monday
- US, North Korea clash at United Nations arms forum on nuclear threat
- Iraqi forces launch assault to take back Tal Afar from Isis
- Injustice 2's Fighter Pack 2 will include Black Manta, Raiden, and Hellboy