The 18:9 format offers more viewing space and a better immersive experience while streaming videos and playing games. The first sale will be at 12 noon on 1s September, 2017. While the details about the smartphone are yet to be known, one aspect that we know is that it will sport a bezel-less design and display similar to the one we saw on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
The interface part of the Canvas Infinity is quite interesting as it helps put out the best of the 18:9 aspect ratio here and it is the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS with a few changes to the interface.
Micromax has launched today Canvas Infinity smartphone in its Canvas series.
Getting into the widescreen game is Micromax with the Canvas Infinity. The front camera is 16-megapixel equipped for taking video calls and selfies.
The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 chipset.
Micromax Canvas Infinity is backed by a 2900mAh battery which gives up to 20 hours of talk-time.
$417 Million Verdict in Johnson & Johnson Talcum Powder Lawsuit
Some studies have found a small to moderate increase in cancer risk, but these studies tend to rely on women self-reporting. Echeverria $70 million in non-economic damages and $347 million in punitive damages.
So what is the main USP of this newly launched Canvas Infinity handset? The display is also protected by a scratch resistance 2.5D curved glass display.
On the other specifications front, this phone gets its power from 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor coupled with Adreno 308 GPU. The users can further expand the native memory storage capacity up to 128 GB kudos to the dedicated microSD card slot. Other specialties of the Front shooter include f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens, and face beauty modes. Micromax is also offering a 24-hour fix or replace policy across select Micromax express service centers.
With the launch of a bezel-less smartphone, Micromax has the potential to create a buzz in the market that is obsessed by the Chinese manufacturers such as Xiaomi, Oppo and Gionee.
The device supports 4G VoLTE networks and, therefore, is compatible with Reliance Jio network.
The imaging department on the smartphone is taken care of by a 13MP (f/2.0 and PDAF) camera on the back. For connectivity, this phone offers options of 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, Global Positioning System and USB OTG.
- Amid tension along LAC army chief reaches Ladakh, President to visit Monday
- Hundreds Confess To Eating Human Flesh
- Olivier Ntcham wants to face PSG in Champions League group stage
- Man 'confessed to killing his sister and two cousins' while babysitting them
- AIADMK merger likely today; DMK terms it 'BJP-engineered' move
- This Android phone from Lamborghini costs Rs 1,57130
- Apple reportedly working on self-driving employee shuttle for its campuses
- Walmart Moves into Voice Shopping
- Eclipse baby shares her name with solar event
- Politician apologizes for inflammatory statement about President Trump