Google unveiled the eighth version of Android named "Oreo" on August 21. Google will give you a clear warning that "updates you'll receive as a part of this program are pre-release versions, and may contain errors and defects that can affect normal functioning of your device".
The first ones to get Android O will be those using Google devices, like the Nexus 5X or 6P, and the Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
Once enrolled, you will receive beta updates every four to six weeks prior to the public launch of Android O. Be aware that it can take up to 24 hours before the first update makes its way to your device.
In simple terms, you can use applications like Google Maps, Duo and video in Chrome in picture-in-picture mode, and even after closing the app with the home button, the app will pop-out in a window so you can multitask.
Injured Murray out of US Open
Murray's slot in the draw will be taken by Marin Cilic , with Sam Querrey moving into the Croatian's original slot. Murray's spot in the tournament will be taken by Lukas Lacko, the lucky loser from the qualifying tournament.
Apart from the default Pixel Launcher for Android Oreo features like Adaptive notification dots, Google search widget with that cool animation along with the date and weather, the swipe from left Google now feed, you also get a lot of new features with this Pixel Launcher 2.1.
Android Oreo mainly focuses on battery life, speed and security, with greater control of apps.
Display quality is increasingly being improved in the smartphone and tablets.
Android Oreo coming to HTC 10, HTC U11 and HTC U Ultra on or before Q4 of 2017, officially confirmed by HTC twitter handle. The feature is device specific, so the devices with wide-gamut color display capabilities will be able to get Oreo's support for embedded color profiles including AdobeRGB, Pro Photo RGB, and DCI-P3.
- This Android phone from Lamborghini costs Rs 1,57130
- Micromax Canvas Infinity First Look
- Why Dana White isn't attending Ronda Rousey's wedding
- Olivier Ntcham wants to face PSG in Champions League group stage
- Samsung confirms it's working on an Amazon Echo competitor
- Walmart Moves into Voice Shopping
- Punches fly during bench-clearing Major League Baseball brawl
- GCSE results: Hackney students 'excel yet again' in face of major reforms
- Taylor Swift announces new album 'Reputation' out November 10
- Baba Ram Rahim verdict: Curfew-like restrictions in Chandigarh, Panchkula