The Gunners are said to have launched a bid in the region of £90 million, which has been accepted by the Ligue 1 champions.
An agreement for Lemar would represent the second time Liverpool have broken their transfer record this week. "It's very hard for me to speak about that because what I want now is the player to focus on his career, on his season and Arsenal".
The Reds considered making a late move for the winger, but eventually decided against it after signing Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain from Arsenal.
Davide Zappacosta joins Chelsea in £23M deal
They said " Torino have surrendered to Chelsea " and allowed Davide Zappacosta to leave the club and join them. Chelsea's other signing, Zappacosta can play at wing-back or full-back and has been capped by Italy.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger stated last week that Monaco would not sell Lemar this summer for any price, but Liverpool appear to believe they can force through a deal ahead of Thursday's transfer deadline.
"I am a player of Monaco, I am very happy there", Lemar told Canal +.
Lemar was heavily linked with Liverpool and Arsenal on deadline day but ended up staying at Monaco.
'Now I am going to go and have a good season with my club, try to keep progressing and advancing in my career'.
Much will also depend on how Monaco fare this season after selling a string of stars such as Kylian Mbappe, Tiemoue Bakayoko, Bernardo Silva and Benjamin Mendy.
- A German Male Nurse Murdered At Least 90 Patients
- China Rejects New US Sanctions Against Venezuela, Calls for Internal Solutions
- Trump Renews Call For Mexico To Pay For Border Wall
- Angels acquire slugger Justin Upton from Tigers
- Far-Right Rallies In Bay Area Fizzle While Counterprotesters Rejoice
- Merkel says 'can't stay silent' on rule of law in Poland
- Cabinet reshuffle likely on weekend: a few big changes on the cards
- President Trump visits Springfield, Mo. to speak about tax reform
- Taylor Swift Song Creates A First Day Streaming Record
- Jets to trade Sheldon Richardson to Seahawks