The Cougars were just as inept and deplorable Saturday night in New Orleans as BYU only managed 97 total yard in its 27-0 loss to No. 12/13 LSU.
After a scoreless first quarter, LSU used Guice 10 times on a 13 play scoring drive that ended with a 4-year run by the LSU junior running back. The Cougars had just negative-5 yards rushing.
Perhaps now LSU fans can have some closure after January 9, 2012?
Then after Mangum underthrew his receiver and got picked off by Andraez Williams, the Tigers marched 65 yards downfield and Guice scored his second touchown of the game from one yard out to make it 14-0 at the half.
The good news for LSU was that a defense with four true freshmen in the starting lineup - and without injured top pass rusher Arden Key - held BYU to fewer than 100 yards. DJ Clark caught a 52-yard reception from quarterback Danny Etling to put the Tigers inside the five-yard line.
President Trump visits Springfield, Mo. to speak about tax reform
But Trump's mission on Wednesday, administration officials said , was to frame the debate, not lay out a detailed proposal. Trump's daughter wants tax code reform to help make it easier for working mothers to pay for childcare.
LSU out-gained BYU (1-1), 497-97.
In the third quarter, LSU extended its advantage with a pair of field goals by Gonsoulin from 23 and 29 yards.
The game was supposed to be played in Houston, but was moved because of flooding caused by Hurricane Harvey. "Really disappointed in the stuff we did as a team".
Tanner Mangum scrambles during the AdvoCare Texas Kickoff against No. 13 LSU. The Cougars turned the ball over on downs after a fake punt and Darrel Williams rushed one yard for a touchdown, making it 27-0 for the Tigers.
The Cougars will look to rebound with a home game against rival Utah on Saturday.
- Jets to trade Sheldon Richardson to Seahawks
- Mamata Banerjee congratulates Arvind Kejriwal, AAP over Bawana bypoll win
- Shai proud to breathe fresh Hope into Windies cricket
- Ontario gas prices headed for major spike in wake of Harvey
- Apple will likely unveil new iPhones on September 12
- Cabinet reshuffle likely on weekend: a few big changes on the cards
- Windows Mixed Reality headsets Steam compatible
- Defending US Open champ Kerber humbled by Osaka in first round
- Trump Renews Call For Mexico To Pay For Border Wall
- Trump, SKorea's Moon Agree to Boost Seoul's Missile Capabilities