The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child, Kensington Palace has announced.
In an announcement from Kensington Palace, the royal family is "delighted with the news".
This is published unedited from the PTI feed.
Recent guidelines from the Royal College Of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists warned that around 10 per cent of women with the severest form of morning sickness opt for an abortion because they fear that they, or their baby will die and worry that their symptoms prevent them taking care of their families.
Ontario gas prices headed for major spike in wake of Harvey
Hurricane Harvey has wreaked havoc in Texas along the Gulf Coast, causing oil refineries to pre-emptively shut down production. While Canada isn't expected to experience the same supply problems, Americans could look north for more gasoline, he said.
William and Kate made their last public appearance on Wednesday, when they visited the White Garden in memory of the late Princess Diana ahead of the 20th anniversary of her death. The surprising news came in an announcement from Kensington Palace Monday.
No details were immediately available about when the third baby is due, but betting agencies were quick to start offering odds on possible names for the soon-to-be-born child in the House of Windsor.
By having more than two offspring, William and Kate are following in the footsteps of the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh, who went on to have four children - although there was a gap of 10 years between their second child, Anne, and third, Andrew.
A change in law after William and Kate Wednesday gave women the same rights of accession to the throne as men.
Closer Weekly previously reported that she was rushed to hospital several weeks ago for an unknown reason, and was released the following day. William has a younger brother, Prince Harry.
- Record-breaking Astronaut Peggy Whitson returns to Earth
- LPGA Cambia Portland Classic golf tournament
- LSU defense smothers BYU in 27-0 win
- Merkel says 'can't stay silent' on rule of law in Poland
- 1500 more guardsmen from state sent to Texas
- Cabinet reshuffle likely on weekend: a few big changes on the cards
- Nigeria Set For Cameroon Clash
- Dozens detained as Tamil Nadu braces for the next storm ---- Anitha
- Thousands of People Evacuate Homes in Frankfurt, Germany Before WWII Bomb Defused
- Angels acquire slugger Justin Upton from Tigers