Hillary's book, What Happened, will be available on September 12.
Responding to excerpts in which Clinton claims Sanders' criticism of her Wall Street speeches did "lasting damage" to her general election chances, Rep. Jared Huffman (D-Calif.) wrote: "Please Hillary, don't go there". She allegedly accused Sanders of paving the way for Trump's "Crooked Hillary" campaign.
She says she was urged by Barack Obama to "lay off" Bernie as much as possible, but added she "felt like I was in a straitjacket". But it is hard for some of us, even like myself who've supported her, to play out all these media cycles about the blame game, and the excuses, ' he said.
You can read CNN's story about What Happened here.
Early excerpts from Clinton's book "What Happened", a chronicle of her surprise defeat by Donald Trump, show her singling out Sanders as one of the major factors for her failure.
USA orders closure of Russian consulate
Tillerson and Lavrov are due to meet in September on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly in New York City.
Clinton goes back over her shortcomings and mistakes, taking full responsibility for all of them. 'I find this fairly remarkable, considering that Joe himself campaigned for me all over the Midwest and talked plenty about the middle class'. My team kept reminding me that we didn't want to alienate Bernie's supporters.
In describing her scrutinized marriage to the 42nd president, Clinton reveals deep resentments at the rumors and innuendo that have colored public speculation about the partnership since the late 1990s. "We have to guard against backsliding, especially with this administration-turning the clock back on women's roles in everything from business and politics to the military", she said.
That being said, I don't agree with all of her analysis. I know you love to intimidate women but you can't intimidate me.
When the question was repeated she walked away shaking her head. Did Putin make her declare that half of the American electorate belonged in a basket of deplorables?
One of those attitudes, Clinton said, is the pressure society places on women - and not men - to be flawless.
But also, if we believe Hillary, she wanted to spend the election going after a whole bunch of foes, but various people talked her out of it.
- Pliskova Powers Into US Open QFs, CoCo, Keys Advance; Venus-Kvitova Tuesday
- Harvey victim funds may be delayed without debt limit increase - Mnuchin
- Nirmala Sitharaman is India's defence minister
- Thousands of People Evacuate Homes in Frankfurt, Germany Before WWII Bomb Defused
- LSU defense smothers BYU in 27-0 win
- Maryland, Baltimore officials pledge pursuit of Amazon 'HQ2'
- Fischer resigns from Federal Reserve Board
- Record-breaking Astronaut Peggy Whitson returns to Earth
- Gauri Lankesh murder sparks outrage, Karna govt forms SIT
- Redskins safety Su'a Cravens talked out of retiring