Meanwhile, Pakistan rangers on Saturday violated ceasefire along the worldwide border (IB) in Jammu and Kashmir targeting Indian positions, killing livestock and damaging several properties. She was among the six civilians who were injured, and had been admitted to a government hospital.
"From mid night till early this morning, there was exchange of fire and shelling in Arnia Sector", official spokesman here today said. This was the third ceasefire violation by Pakistani troops in the Arnia sector in the last two days.
"One BSF trooper has been executed in truce infringement by Pakistan officers".
Intermittent firing continued across the worldwide border in Jammu in which a Border Security Force (BSF) soldier was killed in the wee hours of Friday.
The jawan, identified as identified as Captain Brijendra Bahadur Singh, was succumbed to his injuries.
Right time to face Arsenal is now- Courtois
On the first night they go out (to play), they spoil their night. "Yes, they are known for their very passionate support". ITV's political editor and Arsenal fan Robert Peston was at the game, and described Cologne fans as a "disgrace".
They targeted Sai, Treva and Jabowal forward posts of the Border Security Force (BSF).
He said three cattle died, three others were injured and three houses and a temple were damaged in the firing.
Sources said that weapons and warlike stores have been recovered from the slain terrorists. "He was shifted to a hospital", the officer said.
Villages nearby the global border in Arnia sub-sector is panic stricken.
However, India has strongly denied Pakistani allegations and said that the incidents of ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops have increased sharply this year.
- Trump to meet Malaysian Prime Minister today
- Condos Says Presidential Election Integrity Commission Has 'Nefarious' Agenda
- Pep: Why Man City Failed To Sign Sanchez
- Walt Disney World reopening today after Irma
- Egyptian police kill 10 suspected militants in raids near Cairo
- North Korea: New Threats of Missile Strikes Targeting US
- Royal baby: Duchess well after 'anxious' start to pregnancy
- Terror attacks take 50 lives in Southern Iraq, many more wounded
- David Johnson to undergo wrist surgery, out two to three months
- Friend Kohli and Mentor Dhoni are my guiding lights, says Yuzi Chahal