We all know that Kim is the most famous Kardashian (sorry, said it), and has long since been compared to her younger sister Kylie.
"It came out of nowhere".
Kylie and Travis have been dating since April. The website claims the rapper has been privately discussing Kylie's pregnancy with pals for almost two months.
Update 9/26, 12:54 p.m.: Kim has responded to People's story, calling it "very fake".
Caitlyn isn't happy about the pregnancy.
Remarkable Rossi on front row as Vinales takes Aragon pole
Rossi will be desperate to qualify well and put pressure on championship leaders Marc Marquez and Andrea Dovizioso. Vinales is third in the standings, 28 points behind Marquez and 26 points in front of fourth-place Pedrosa.
"But it's just a weird dynamic, after all that Kim did to intentionally have another child".
TMZ added that its sources say Scott has been telling his friends the news in private over the last two months.
However, the source mentioned that Caitlyn was anxious that her daughter and Scott's relationship just started, and having a baby could just put a strain on it.
One thing to note, Kylie isn't even showing yet - nor has she confirmed or denied any of the baby gossip. They just want to make sure that this isn't a Blac Chyna situation.
The statement from Jenner's reps appeared to have contradicted the previous report from HollywoodLife, which claimed that the former athlete was surprised and disappointed when she found out that her youngest child is having a baby.
The representative told The Sun Online that Caitlyn had been told of the news and added: "All I can tell you is that it was some time ago".
- Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant!
- China urges North Korea not to go further in a 'dangerous direction'
- Pilot union BALPA urges Ryanair to improve working conditions
- Dani Ceballos Brace Leads Real Madrid Past Deportivo Alaves in La Liga
- Cuba Signs Nuclear Weapons Ban Treaty at UN
- Spurs will lose Kane if they don't win something this year - Sherwood
- Federation Internationale de Football Association set to ditch its poppy ban at matches
- Catalan bishops call for calm as Spain cracks down on independence vote
- French president: Paris climate deal 'will not be renegotiated'
- After McCain - What's next on health care in the US Congress