Less than two weeks before accepting the hosting gig at The View, McCain left Fox News, where she co-hosted Outnumbered, a show I've never seen but whose concept sounds bad (it features four female co-hosts, one rotating male guest they call "one lucky guy", and a tv viewership that is 100 percent of the time crying). ABC declined to comment.
The timing was flawless, as McCain, 32, announced last week she was leaving her Fox News gig.
Remarkable Rossi on front row as Vinales takes Aragon pole
Rossi will be desperate to qualify well and put pressure on championship leaders Marc Marquez and Andrea Dovizioso. Vinales is third in the standings, 28 points behind Marquez and 26 points in front of fourth-place Pedrosa.
While everyone from "The View" welcomes McCain as their newest regular co-host, it was also learned that the political personality just recently left Fox News as one of the network's contributors and host of the show, "Outnumbered".
This time, the show has swapped out Jedidiah Bila for Meghan McCain in the Conservative Panelist chair. Like her father, she often deviates from the GOP line on issues, including same-sex marriage and climate change. On Sept. 13, former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton appeared on the program and helped "The View" notch its best ratings in a six-month period.
McCain is the most recent in a trail of co-hosts who have come and gone since Barbara Walters, the show's creator, retired in 2014.
- Roku to make $219m debut
- Peyton Manning might be considering a Senate run, says Tennessee congressman
- New Trump Travel Ban Is Now Indefinite, Still Cruel and Xenophobic
- Catalan bishops call for calm as Spain cracks down on independence vote
- Aston Martin have helped to design a submarine
- Houston weighs in on National Football League kneeling protests
- After McCain - What's next on health care in the US Congress
- Tom Price flew a little too high, a little too often
- Owned BYU Adding Caffeinated Soda To Dining Menus
- Text of Saudi king's royal decree on women driving