Prince Harry, his defensive senses dulled by years of being swaddled in private security details, doesn't even notice he's being robbed.
Jill Biden all joined Prince Harry to watch the United States compete against France basketball at the Invictus Games, and it was the meet up of our dreams (sorry, Meghan Markle). From that point on out, the hammy illustrious gave her his complete consideration, sustaining her popcorn, and making an entire scope of senseless appearances to her pleasure. He then proceeded to feed Emily more popcorn and entertain her by pulling faces.
Tom Price flew a little too high, a little too often
A spokeswoman, Charmaine Yoest, said Price had once been delayed on a commercial flight and was forced to cancel a public event. White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Tuesday that Price's trips weren't "White House-approved travel".
Dave is also the GB team captain from the first Invictus Games and is good friends of the prince.
At one point, Emily took such a shine to the prince that she leaned on his knee as the volleyball match continued. While, Prince Harry who was fully busy talking to his colleagues, initially did not pay attention.
Prince Harry is in Toronto for the 2017 Invictus Games, an worldwide sporting event for wounded soldiers he founded in 2014. But, it is Harry and another, rather different little lady that has got us all swooning for the Prince now.
- China urges North Korea not to go further in a 'dangerous direction'
- Spurs will lose Kane if they don't win something this year - Sherwood
- Houston weighs in on National Football League kneeling protests
- 50000 evacuate as Bali volcano swells
- Florida woman arrested in 'killer clown' cold case
- Star Trek: Discovery's Special CBS Premiere Draws 8 Million Viewers
- Aston Martin have helped to design a submarine
- Meghan McCain to Join 'The View'
- Trump waives United States shipping restrictions for Puerto Rico: spokeswoman
- Iran 'successfully' launches ballistic missile, TV reports