How he created the first goal, just two and a half minutes in, against Palace was a prime example of how he's thriving on the wing.
In the second half, Fellaini's early header made it 3-0, and United were happy to stand off and preserve their energy going into the worldwide break at the very least joint-top of the league.
Having struck early in the first half, United repeated the trick within four minutes of the restart.
He's done it again!
Mourinho's claim that he could not afford to rest Lukaku until Zlatan Ibrahimovic is fit and available may have come as a blow to Marcus Rashford, who harbours hopes of eventually playing through the middle for Manchester United. - Sako goes down after being caught by a clumsy Smalling challenge.
Manchester United 4-0 Crystal Palace: 5 Talking Points
Lukaku had a quiet outing, but should have scored when he took advantage of an advantage from referee Mike Dean to run into the area and send a left-footed strike inches wide when he appeared destined to find the far corner. Intelligent breakthrough bait from Herrera forwarded Martial through his crossing into the goal mouth.
The club remain winless and goalless with six defeats in as many games leaving them bottom and serious candidates for relegation just one month into the season. Crystal Palace in the Premier League. Palace overtook Burnley in 1997-98 (552 mins) in this defeat to United.
- Manchester United have never lost a Premier League game against Crystal Palace in 17 previous meetings (W14 D3 L0). He now has five goals and nine assists this season.
United have won 14 and drawn three of their last 17 league games against Palace and no other Premier League side in history has gone as many games without losing against a single opponent.
Fellaini was booed by a noticeable section of the Old Trafford fans because the penalty that cost them a crucial two-points the week before was seen as one mistake too many. We are playing well, not for 90 minutes, as sometimes we have periods where we lose our consistency in what I call quality with high intensity, but it is hard to do that for 90 minutes after a Champions League game.
Manchester United made a rapid start and scored within the first three minutes after Marcus Rashford turned Joel Ward inside out on the left flank and his risky ball inside the box found Juan Mata, who calmly put the ball in Wayne Hennessey's bottom left hand corner to give the lead to the home side.
Peyton Manning might be considering a Senate run, says Tennessee congressman
In March, while speaking at the Adobe Summit in Las Vegas, Manning addressed previous rumors of his involvement in politics. Corker said he would retire from Congress on Tuesday and has become increasingly critical of President Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump praises Dallas Cowboys owner for knee protest compromise
- Florida woman arrested in 'killer clown' cold case
- Construction On Border Wall Prototypes To Be Built Within A Month
- Roku to make $219m debut
- Text of Saudi king's royal decree on women driving
- Aston Martin have helped to design a submarine
- China urges North Korea not to go further in a 'dangerous direction'
- Houston weighs in on National Football League kneeling protests
- Child stealing popcorn from Prince Harry should be hailed as republican hero
- Donald Trump Has Embarrassed America And Really Needs To Stop Tweeting Now