Tom Rogic and Celtic secured an important Champions League victory overnight, defeating Belgians RSC Anderlecht 3-0 away from home.
Striker Griffiths lit up a boring first half at the Constant Vanden Stock Stadium with a poacher's goal from Kieran Tierney's 38th minute delivery and, five minutes after the break, Roberts' drive took a deflection in off substitute Kara Mbodji.
Three goals, from Leigh Griffiths, Patrick Roberts (albeit channelled into the net by the Anderlecht defender, Serigne Mbodji) and Scott Sinclair, were ample reward for activity at one end of the field while, at the other end, Craig Gordon and his defenders achieved the Hoops' first clean sheet at this level since September 2012.
"We have tried to do our best to analyse and study Anderlecht".
"When we are as convincing as that I think people will say: "Actually, they are a very good team".
The Bhoys travelled to Brussels in search of a vital Champions League win, and were in high spirits having beaten Rangers 2-0 in the first Old Firm derby of the season on Saturday.
Meghan McCain to Join 'The View'
Like her father, she often deviates from the GOP line on issues, including same-sex marriage and climate change. This time, the show has swapped out Jedidiah Bila for Meghan McCain in the Conservative Panelist chair.
"The overall performance was absolutely outstanding".
"You saw the concentration of the players - how many times Anderlecht were caught offside, our defensive line was very good".
There were a total of 28 passes between the Celtic players, with a great cross in from Kieran Tierney to his Scottish global teammate Griffiths, who provided the finish.
"When Celtic are in the Champions League, everybody expects them to just get beat by whoever they're up against", said Wright.
"They can go in to those Munich games and enjoy them", he added. It is credit for the players, they deserve it.
The defender was released in behind by Olivier Ntcham's incisive pass and fed a ideal low cross from the left to the far post, where Griffiths was waiting to tap in the opener.
- Trump waives United States shipping restrictions for Puerto Rico: spokeswoman
- Construction On Border Wall Prototypes To Be Built Within A Month
- Star Trek: Discovery's Special CBS Premiere Draws 8 Million Viewers
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott 5 Months Preggers, Baby's Sex Confirmed
- New Trump Travel Ban Is Now Indefinite, Still Cruel and Xenophobic
- Loris Karius Expects Liverpool to Improve Defensively Against Spartak Moscow
- EPA's Scott Pruitt also used private plane for government business
- After McCain - What's next on health care in the US Congress
- Florida woman arrested in 'killer clown' cold case
- China urges North Korea not to go further in a 'dangerous direction'