England host Slovenia at Wembley knowing that a win will ensure automatic qualification to next summer's World Cup, but the Three Lions could also earn a ticket to Russian Federation if they draw against Slovenia and away against Lithuania on Sunday (8 October).
England's fans were not so much angry at their team's limp display as bored, with some sections of the home support more interested in paper aeroplanes, which were being thrown towards the pitch.
11 managers have led England at World Cups, most recently Roy Hodgson in Brazil four years ago, meaning the current incumbent Gareth Southgate is set to become Number 12 when he takes charge of The Three Lions in Russian Federation next summer. "We are a side that scores late goals not concede them, which is becoming a bit of a theme".
A positive start from England saw Marcus Rashford, Raheem Sterling and Oxlade-Chamberlain all enjoy space in wide positions, but Slovenia were quite comfortable inside the opening 15 minutes at an extremely quiet Wembley.
His side have dropped just four points in the whole campaign but were flat at Wembley until Kane continued his hot scoring streak with a 14th goal in nine games for club and country.
Equifax breach under the microscope
He will also get a $500,000 cash bonus if he meets certain undisclosed criteria by the company's board of directors. He said the company has increased its number of customer service representatives and the website has been improved.
"We have qualified for a World Cup with one game to go".
"They are young players and are giving everything for the shirt and they will improve in the next few years", he said.
"For Slovenian football that means no World Cup", Katanec said.
But Argentina, who won the World Cup in 1978 and 1986, were held to a goalless draw at home by Peru and are now seriously struggling to make it to Russian Federation.
Despite England's qualifying bid starting controversially, with Sam Allardyce resigning as manager after alleged ethical violations, the Three Lions haven't had any trouble getting to the top of their group. "My players deserve congratulations as well, they played a decent game and can be proud".
- Jose Mourinho to carefully manage Antonio Valencia, anxious about burnout
- State, Local Police Raise Awareness Of Breast Cancer With 'Pink Patches'
- Judwaa 2 movie review and ratings
- Rodgers' pride as Celtic soar on the European stage
- Wayne Bridge makes honest admission about Alvaro Morata at Chelsea
- Some NFL players kneel Sunday during national anthem
- Air France A380 suffers serious engine damage after 'tremendous bang'
- Walmart buys Brooklyn startup for same-day NYC delivery
- Manchester United 4-0 Crystal Palace: 5 Talking Points
- New UKIP leader is Henry Bolton from Kent