While Blackberry did not have much input on the design of the product, the phone will feature its Enterprise Services. A 4,000mAh battery ensures a quite impressive battery life. Below the display, we find a physical home button with an etched BlackBerry logo. It is powered by a Snapdragon 625 SoC processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which is expandable up to 2TB via microSD card.
For photography, Motion is equipped with a 12-megapixel snapper at the back with f/2.0 aperture.
Donald Trump's Newest North Korea Tweets Take Aim At Former US Presidents
The US President ever since coming to power has been very vocal and bold about actions against such nations and groups. US President Donald Trump says previous administrations have talked to Pyongyang without results.
The OS is Android Nougat 7.1 out of the box and an upgrade to Oreo is expected to soon come to the smartphone. The Motion will also be the first BlackBerry phone in the Middle East to feature dual SIM support - so far, BlackBerry has had dual SIM phones in the Indian market. No price has been given nor has availability for other markets. It also has a front fingerprint sensor. It's the first Blackberry to be water and dust resistant. You can even juice it to 50 percent capacity in just 40 minutes with Quick Charge 3.0.
The BlackBerry Motion is the brand's third smartphone with no physical keyboard, and running Android, after the DTEK50 and DTEK60 launched to lukewarm success in summer 2016.
Chinese electronics giant TCL manufactures BlackBerry devices under license from the Canadian firm.
As usual, the BlackBerry Motion gets a host of security features built-in along with its productivity apps such as BlackBerry Hub, BlackBerry Calendar, DTEK and BlackBerry Boost charging.
- Putin: Moscow handles Iraqi Kurdistan situation with care
- Sunny, high near 70 — TODAY'S FORECAST
- 'Credible Evidence' Former UK PM Sir Edward Heath Was a Pedophile
- Rafael Nadal Storms Into China Open Quarter-Final
- State, Local Police Raise Awareness Of Breast Cancer With 'Pink Patches'
- Matt Campbell earns first statement win as Iowa State head football coach
- NBA Revamps All-Star Game Format, Captains Choose Teams
- TransCanada terminates Energy East pipeline
- Gareth Southgate backs Raheem Sterling to win over England fans
- Jose Mourinho to carefully manage Antonio Valencia, anxious about burnout