As usual for Apple-related predictions, the word comes from KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who has a near flawless track record for such predictions.
The often-reliable CGI analyst has already told investors he expects new iPads to include OLED screen technology in 2018.
And, you're one of the many Apple fans or just a loyal iPhone user holding out for an iPhone X, here are the seven things you won't find on neither the iPhone 8 nor 8 Plus. Beginning of 2018, the inside is predicting that all future iPhones will completely ditch the TouchID and use Face ID, which means soon iPhones will not have a home screen button soon.
The world will get its first taste of Apple's Face ID tech when the iPhone X is released on November 3.
Donald Trump's Newest North Korea Tweets Take Aim At Former US Presidents
The US President ever since coming to power has been very vocal and bold about actions against such nations and groups. US President Donald Trump says previous administrations have talked to Pyongyang without results.
The market generally refers to 2017 as the super cycle of the iPhone, but we think the real super cycle will be in 2018 for the following reasons: (1) TrueDepth Camera's production issues will be significantly addressed in 2018F; (2) new models launched in 2018F will enjoy a longer sales period than those unveiled in 2017; and (3) the product mix, specifications and designs of new iPhone models from 2018F will be more competitive.
These advanced depth-sensing technology seamlessly work together to securely unlock the iPhone X, make payment via Apple Pay, securely gain access to secured apps and many more advanced and new features.
There's a lot of new features and aspects to like on the iPhone X and it's surely a huge a super-cycle upgrade over anything the Cupertino has built in years.
A refreshed series of iPad Pros released next year may come with Apple's TrueDepth cameras that allow for Face ID, according to KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo.
This isn't the first time we've seen pictures of the iPhone X being used in public now that the phone isn't a secret anymore.
- PH growth forecasts revised by IMF, AMRO
- Meet the Google Home Mini, a $49 Amazon Echo Dot Alternative
- Matt Campbell earns first statement win as Iowa State head football coach
- TransCanada terminates Energy East pipeline
- 'I'm all in,' California Sen. Dianne Feinstein says on re-election bid
- State, Local Police Raise Awareness Of Breast Cancer With 'Pink Patches'
- Iran's oil output up 20000 bpd in September
- Found the head of the journalist that went missing from submarines
- BlackBerry to launch Android phone with no keyboard
- Walmart (WMT) Shares Soar After Announcement of Latest Mobile Express Returns App